Who you are.
You are a marketing technology enthusiast that strives to know the “why” and the “how” behind how successful marketing campaigns are executed. You are detailed, analytical, and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You enjoy conducting experiments, reaching for goals, and pivoting as you learn.
You are confident in your abilities and thrive in an independent work environment. You’re extremely organized, good with budgets, and have a knack for understanding and explaining metrics. You’re adaptable, flexible and patient. And you are happiest when wearing many hats that let you learn and stretch your skills.
What you'll do.
Over the past twelve months, the Kamana team has grown exponentially to help more than 110,000 healthcare professionals and hundreds of healthcare employers more effectively navigate the world of healthcare staffing.
We are always striving to optimize engagement with these healthcare professionals and employers, as well as reach new potential users, customers, and partners through executing data-driven B2B, B2C, and B2B2C marketing initiatives.
As a Marketing Technology & Analytics Lead at Kamana, working alongside our small but powerful Marketing team and reporting to our VP, Marketing, you'll be responsible for managing our marketing technology stack, executing and optimizing our paid advertising strategy, and driving growth through integrated marketing automation. To accomplish this, you’ll do things like:
- Develop, manage, and optimize our marketing analytics and reporting strategy across all platforms, working with tools such as Hubspot, Pendo and Google Analytics / Data Studio
- Create, implement, and optimize paid ads on multiple digital platforms, such as Google, Facebook, and various job boards - turning creative/copy into well-performing campaigns
- Collaborate across marketing, sales, customer experience, product, and engineering teams to drive automation of email, SMS, and in-app communication throughout the user journey
- Execute on the technical aspects of email marketing campaigns such as targeting and list segmentation, automations, A/B testing, analytics and reporting, workflow architecture, etc.
- Collaborate with the product/engineering team to tightly integrate the Kamana platform with our marketing technology stack, driving automation as a power user of Hubspot
- Own the management of all tools in our marketing technology stack, keeping a pulse on what’s new and supporting the implementation of new technology across the organization
Experimentation is frequent at Kamana. Comfortability with being uncomfortable is a must.
What you've done before.
You have something like five or more years of experience working in a technical marketing role with B2B and/or B2C SaaS technologies, where the company has grown rapidly and successfully as a direct result of your contribution.
During this time you have both collaborated across teams and been independently responsible for marketing analytics and reporting, paid advertising execution, marketing automation, and marketing technology integrations.
Along the way you have developed a professional presence with the ability to manage and meet deadlines for multiple projects at once. You have championed use of tools such as Hubspot, Zoom, Google Data Studio/Tag Manager/Analytics/Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Zapier, and Slack.
It'd be cool if you've done this.
Knowledge of the healthcare/healthcare staffing industry would be amazing, but is not required. Having been on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, with a desire to repeat this journey, may also set you apart from other candidates, but is not required as long as you are up for the challenge!
Salary, benefits, & how we work.
This is a full time exempt position with an expected salary of $87,000 - 91,000/year.
How can I apply?
Click here to apply. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself and share some links to help us learn more about you and your work (LinkedIn, personal website, online resume, etc.).
Open to US based applicants only.
Kamana is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.