Who you are.
You are passionate about solving real problems for real people. You are a builder with a bias for action. You are creative and curious. You like to learn, act, and iterate quickly. You thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. You own your work. You are committed to results at all costs. And you do not hesitate to take risks along the way.
What you'll do.
We are passionate about building easy to use, hyper-fast technology that enables healthcare pros and employers to collaborate more quickly than ever believed possible.
Alongside continuing to execute on our fast-growing credential and talent management platform, this passion has led our team to beta test a multi-month job matching marketplace that has successfully placed thousands of healthcare professionals with employers across the country.
As the first dedicated team member to Kamana marketplace initiatives, you'll help us carve out this high-value, highly-complex, high-growth potential segment of our product as a dedicated function of the company. To accomplish this, you’ll do things like:
- Learn the operating processes for our beta marketplace offering, then fully take ownership of all operational elements to gain insights into what the next iteration might look like
- Collaborate across our product, sales, implementation, experience, marketing, and operations teams to create and execute on the next iterations of the Kamana marketplace product
- Craft, sell, test, measure, and iterate on various business models, go to market strategies, and monetization paths - rethinking how healthcare staffing placements are made today
- Regularly communicate with healthcare pros who are eager to work and employers who greatly need staff to learn what is (and is not) working - then lead the charge on continuously evolving our offerings to ensure the connections being made provide a strong ROI for all involved
- Plan for expansion of the marketplace team - then lead the growth of this team as we scale
What you've done before.
You have something like two or more years of experience working in a high profile, client-facing project/product management role.
- Experience with product strategy and execution.
- You’re comfortable selling, even though that may not be your primary skillset.
- You’re a strong generalist with a project management experience.
- You have worn a lot of hats during the process of taking a product/project from ideation all the way through to delivery & ongoing maintenance.
- You have ideally been on the ground floor of a startup. You understand what the journey looks like and have the desire to repeat it.
- You have been independently responsible for critical operational tasks within a business.
- You have developed a love of thinking critically to get the root of issues quickly, and have the curiosity and creativity needed for constant researching, learning, and testing.
It'd be cool if you've done this.
These few things would help get you to the top of the list:
- Experience helping define operational systems and processes for a two-sided marketplace
- Utilized an iterative framework like agile to improve a part of a business
Salary, benefits, & how we work.
This is a full time exempt position with an expected salary of $85,000-92,000/year.
How can I apply?
Click here to apply. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself and share some links to help us learn more about you and your work (LinkedIn, personal website, online resume, etc.).
Open to US based applicants only.
Kamana is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis that is prohibited by law or outside of the bounds of being a decent human.